San Antonio Violent Crime Lawyer
Violent crimes are taken very seriously in San Antonio and throughout Texas. If a person is convicted of a violent crime offense, they face severe penalties, including extended time in state prison. At Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda, PLLC, we are standing by to help if you need a San Antonio violent crimes defense attorney. Our firm has the resources necessary to fully investigate your case, formulate a vigorous defense on your behalf, and defend you in court.
Why Hire Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda, PLLC?
You should never have to face allegations of violent crimes by yourself. The team at Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda, PLLC is ready to help you get through this.
- At Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda, PLLC, we have extensive experience handling complex cases, including violent crime cases, and we are not afraid to take these matters to trial if necessary.
- Our San Antonio criminal defense lawyers work to build a customized legal strategy to fit every client’s specific situation because we know that no two cases are exactly alike.
- With a majority of our practice dedicated to criminal defense, we stay abreast of the evolving laws and changes in the legal community, and we use our extensive knowledge, experience, and resources to represent our clients.
How Can a San Antonio Violent Crime Lawyer Help My Case?
A San Antonio violent crime attorney needs to be by your side when you are facing violent crime charges. An attorney will be able to use their resources to stand up to aggressive prosecutors and law enforcement officials. For a violent crimes case, your attorney can:
- Thoroughly review the evidence that has been gathered against you by prosecutors and law enforcement and ensure that they obtained that evidence legally.
- Speak to any eyewitnesses to the alleged violent crime and conduct an independent investigation into the incident to formulate your defense strategy.
- Keep you abreast of all changes in your case and help you determine whether or not a plea deal is in your best interest or if the case should go to a full trial.
Violent Crimes and Penalties in Texas
At Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda, PLLC, we have experience representing those in and around San Antonio who have been charged with violent crimes. There are a variety of crimes that fall under the description of “violent offenses,” and most of them have very specific characteristics that distinguish them from other violent crimes. Some violent crimes that we help clients with include the following:
- Aggravated Robbery
- Weapons Charges
- Home Invasion
- Aggravated Sexual Assault (Rape)
- Sexual Battery
- Assault and Battery
- Attempted Murder / Homicide
- Domestic Assault
- Domestic Battery
- Child Abuse
A violent crime in San Antonio will be defined as any crime in which bodily injury or violence is either the objective or is used to help the alleged perpetrator of the offense commit another crime. Texas has a strict set of guidelines that prosecutors use to charge those who allegedly committed violent crimes. Violent crimes will typically be charged as felony offenses with tremendous prison sentences attached.
Contact a Violent Crimes Defense Attorney in San Antonio
If you or somebody you care about has been charged with a violent crime in or around San Antonio, speak to a skilled San Antonio violent crime lawyer immediately. At Hoelscher Gebbia Cepeda, PLLC, we pledge to fully investigate the charges against you so we can provide a vigorous defense on your behalf in court. When you need a San Antonio violent crimes defense attorney, you can contact us online for a free consultation of your case or by calling (210) 222-9132.